#wireedmmachiningprocess #vintageedmmachines #machineshoptours
EDM or Electrical Discharge Machining is an incredibly precise manufacturing process that uses electrodes, dielectric liquid, and an electrical current to cut materials. In Blue Ash, Ohio, Spectre EDM is a family business that began in 1985 and is still going strong.
Not only do they offer high precision EDM, conventional EDM, and EDM hole drilling a.k.a. “hole popping” services, they also offer CNC milling with their Okuma M560-V High Speed Mill.
Foreman Matt Melson and EDM Department Manager Renee Vonderhaar show us the Agie 150HSS and a number of Charmilles wire EDM machines, their features, and how they work. Enjoy!
Links for this video
Nicholas Hacko Watch Tour:
Reach us / CNC Info:
Speeds & Feeds:
Download Fusion 360:
Online Fusion 360 Training:
Hands-On CNC Classes:
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Ad Copy for PPC Crash Course Video from the Trada PPC Library
- [Hướng dẫn] Chạy QUẢNG CÁO FACEBOOK TIN NHẮN (messenger ads) – Siêu dễ Siêu cơ bản
- Legal Hot Topics_Nov 2018-Federal Security Clearance Adjudication
- RESET EPSON L380 , L383, L385, L485 ADJUSTMENT PROGRAM FULL VERSION FREE DOWNLOAD
- #Traveller1 – 3e Urban life – 1.VOCABULARY – ADJECTIVES DESCRIBING PLACES – B. Use some of the adj..