Learn how to define angle relationships. Knowledge of the relationships between angles can help in determining the value of a given angle. The various angle relationships include: vertical angles, adjacent angles, complementary angles, supplementary angles, linear pairs, etc.
Vertical angles are two angles opposite each other at the point of intersection of two lines. Vertial angles are equal. Adjacent angles are angles sharing a common side. Complementary angles are two angles whose sum is 90 degrees. Supplementary angles are two angles whose sum is 180 degrees. Linear pair are two adjacent angles whose sum is 180 degrees.
Xem thêm bài viết khác: https://tintucgame.net/giai-tri/
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Ad Copy for PPC Crash Course Video from the Trada PPC Library
- [Hướng dẫn] Chạy QUẢNG CÁO FACEBOOK TIN NHẮN (messenger ads) – Siêu dễ Siêu cơ bản
- Legal Hot Topics_Nov 2018-Federal Security Clearance Adjudication
- RESET EPSON L380 , L383, L385, L485 ADJUSTMENT PROGRAM FULL VERSION FREE DOWNLOAD
- #Traveller1 – 3e Urban life – 1.VOCABULARY – ADJECTIVES DESCRIBING PLACES – B. Use some of the adj..