#vietnam #hochiminhcity #benthanhmarket
EXPIRED – HOW TO ENTER (only via INSTAGRAM):
Knockoff Black Supreme Box Logo Tee Giveaway:
1. Head on over to my Instagram @itsjanicefung if you haven’t already.
2. Like my Instagram photo of the Ben Thanh market, and
3. Tell me in the Insta comment section – what item you would’ve gone for if you were ever at a fake market
(This spontaneous giveaway is in no way sponsored by Youtube or Instagram. Just wanted to give this t-shirt away in case there is anyone who might enjoy it more than me. This giveaway will be closed at AEST 11:59PM on 4 August 2019 and winner announced on Tuesday 6 August 2019. Winner will also be contacted through Instagram DMs. Thank you for participating, and good luck!)
Here’s my shopping haul:
Fendi Belt – 270,000₫; AUD $16.90
(Bargaining Footage for the Fendi Belt will be up on my Patreon Page soon:
Black Supreme Box Logo Tee – 110,000₫; AUD $6.90
Black Supreme Hoodie – 290,000₫; AUD $18.10
Nike Cap – 130,000₫; AUD $8.10
If you enjoyed this video, make sure you check out Colin Abroadcast’s videos. He bargains all over the world and always keeps the negotiation banter so light and fun:
When in Ho Chi Minh City, i decided to visit one of the most popular markets in Vietnam, the Ben Thanh Market. This market is one of the earliest surviving structures in Saigon and is an important symbol of Ho CHi minh City. It’s sells a range of different things such as local handicrafts, textiles, coffee, souvenirs as well as local food. What is also sells is a huge variety of fake/ knock off items ranging from fake electronics e.g. fake airpods, fake supreme tees e.g. supreme hoodies & supreme x louis vuitton, fake nike and adidas clothing and even fake yeezys!) The list really is endless and includes things like Gucci, Louis Vuitton, Prada, Dolce & Gabbana, Balenciaga and much more.
Come along and join me on my shopping spree as i put my haggling & bargaining skills to the test. I said it before and I’ll say it again, the vendors at the Ben Thanh Market hustle really hard, and it’s actually both impressive and inspiring to me; and honestly, they were the ones who made my experience there such a positive one.
Make sure you at least visit the Ben Thanh Market when you’re in Ho CHi Minh City, Vietnam. It really is a very exciting marketplace. Grab some food if you don’t want to go on a fake market shopping spree, or simply experience its hustle and bustle if you don’t want to buy anything at all.
Ben Thanh Market Address: Le Loi, Ben Thanh Ward, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City
Here’s all my social media stuff –
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Ad Copy for PPC Crash Course Video from the Trada PPC Library
- [Hướng dẫn] Chạy QUẢNG CÁO FACEBOOK TIN NHẮN (messenger ads) – Siêu dễ Siêu cơ bản
- Legal Hot Topics_Nov 2018-Federal Security Clearance Adjudication
- RESET EPSON L380 , L383, L385, L485 ADJUSTMENT PROGRAM FULL VERSION FREE DOWNLOAD
- #Traveller1 – 3e Urban life – 1.VOCABULARY – ADJECTIVES DESCRIBING PLACES – B. Use some of the adj..