Talking About Your Hometown – Spoken English Lesson
In this lesson, you can learn how to describe your hometown in English. Describing your hometown is useful for your conversational English, and could also help you in exams such as the IELTS speaking exam or the FCE speaking exam.
Where do you live? Do you live in a small town, a big city, or a remote village? What’s it like? Learn how to describe these things and more in this lesson on talking about your hometown.
See the full version of this free English video lesson here:
1. Introducing Your Hometown 0:35
2. Adding Background and Details 2:11
3. Saying What You Like about Your Hometown 5:27
4. Saying what You Dislike about Your Hometown 8:55
5. Describing How Your Hometown Has Changed Over Time 11:53
6. Review 14:55
You can learn:
– How to introduce where you live.
– How to describe your hometown in detail.
– How to say what you like or dislike about your hometown.
– How to talk about the ways your hometown has changed.
– How to build a longer, detailed, interesting answer to describe your hometown in English!
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Ad Copy for PPC Crash Course Video from the Trada PPC Library
- EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard 12.9.1 Pro + License Code | No Fake | 100% Working
- [Hướng dẫn] Chạy QUẢNG CÁO FACEBOOK TIN NHẮN (messenger ads) – Siêu dễ Siêu cơ bản
- Legal Hot Topics_Nov 2018-Federal Security Clearance Adjudication
- RESET EPSON L380 , L383, L385, L485 ADJUSTMENT PROGRAM FULL VERSION FREE DOWNLOAD