Lines and Angles ( Adjacent Angles ) Part 3 – #CBSE Class 9 Maths
This video is a part of series for chapter “LINES AND ANGLES”, CBSE Class 9 Maths. In this series, we have completed all concepts, examples and entire NCERT exercises. It is a part of an initiative by www.shikshaabhiyan.com to provide quality online education to students free of cost on YouTube.
We will add video lectures for other chapters and subjects for class 12 soon. Meanwhile, we recommend you to check out our website or download our Android app (links are given below) to get the complete course of class 10 Maths and Science. You can check our repository of video classes for class 9, class 10, class 11 and class 12, with a new and more interactive way of learning, specially made to give one-to-one learning experience JUST LIKE YOUR SCHOOL/ TUITION (subscription for the first day is free to oversee our content). You can also check your learning skills with our ‘’Academic Test” especially designed by experienced educators and based on CBSE curriculum (absolutely free for the entire academic session). There are many other attractive features at www.shikshaabhiyan.com that will help you top CBSE board exams. Just click on the links given below to enter the world of virtual learning at its best.
Presented by www.shikshaabhiyan.com
Mobile App link:
You can also check our social media links:
Xem thêm bài viết khác: https://tintucgame.net/giai-tri/
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Ad Copy for PPC Crash Course Video from the Trada PPC Library
- [Hướng dẫn] Chạy QUẢNG CÁO FACEBOOK TIN NHẮN (messenger ads) – Siêu dễ Siêu cơ bản
- Legal Hot Topics_Nov 2018-Federal Security Clearance Adjudication
- RESET EPSON L380 , L383, L385, L485 ADJUSTMENT PROGRAM FULL VERSION FREE DOWNLOAD
- #Traveller1 – 3e Urban life – 1.VOCABULARY – ADJECTIVES DESCRIBING PLACES – B. Use some of the adj..