Keyword research guide:
Keyword research performed with the Google Adwords Keyword Tool. Includes info on how to use the interface properly.
Google Adwords Keyword Tool – Keyword Research Tutorial 2010
How to use the Google Keyword Tool. Details the advanced functions of the Google Adwords Keyword Tool so you can get the most of this best of breed Keyword Tool.
Keyword research looks at the particular words and phrases users enter to search for solutions to problem, products and services … this research for keywords related to your interest will also include the analysis of which ones yield the highest return on investment. Ultimately we want to find the phrases that have the best combination of:
• Demand — higher is better
• Competition — lower is better
• A clear intention tightly related to your market or potential solution
This includes researching the number of times a keyword or keyword phrase or it’s derivatives (plurals, etc) is searched for and the competitiveness of it. These best keywords, or search terms are targeted for a website’s search engine rankings. During this process you will record and analyze your results.
Why it’s important to your business:
• You can find the problem within your broad interest areas
• You can analyze these problems to learn what trends of problem exist
• Determine if your discovered problems indicate potential niche markets
• The ability to build a website on what people truly are looking for from the ground on up
Good keyword research is how we find these markets. So rather than trying to hunt down a hot product, you’ll be much better off looking for a market or a group of people with a common problem they’re actively trying to solve. After you identify a group of people with a common problem, you can start to think about a product or service that will solve their problem(s). Remember finding the product is usually the easy part. So now that theory is out of the way, let’s get started on the process we call keyword research.
Keep in mind that looking for a hot product to sell online is the #1 mistake made by people new to internet marketing – and the reason so many internet businesses fail!
Too often a website is created based on an idea to sell something first. But the decision what to sell is made before they research what people are looking for. I would call this the build it and they will come mentality. It will not matter how good your solution is, if few people want to solve the problem you are offering to fix. Or just as bad, is to enter a market that is too saturated. You are generally better off dominating a smaller market than to try to get a small slice of big market. For example “golf” has 550,000,000 competing websites. It will be very hard to rank for such a phrase as there are 550 million websites that you will be competing with. Even if you can out-rank 100 million of those sites you would still have another 450 million outranking you. You will not get a small piece of that large pie. As it just does not work like that. The top sites ranking for Golf will gobble up the lion’s share of the traffic due to their online clout. These top ranking sites will have invested massive resources to get them to the top. Basically, they have resources you will not be able to compete with.
Build it and they will come is not how we need to think online. People search for specific things online. So before you create your solution you need to first understand what people are searching for. You also need to consider what the competition is like for your market. A good market has a higher ratio of demand VS competition.
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Ad Copy for PPC Crash Course Video from the Trada PPC Library
- [Hướng dẫn] Chạy QUẢNG CÁO FACEBOOK TIN NHẮN (messenger ads) – Siêu dễ Siêu cơ bản
- Legal Hot Topics_Nov 2018-Federal Security Clearance Adjudication
- RESET EPSON L380 , L383, L385, L485 ADJUSTMENT PROGRAM FULL VERSION FREE DOWNLOAD
- #Traveller1 – 3e Urban life – 1.VOCABULARY – ADJECTIVES DESCRIBING PLACES – B. Use some of the adj..