IELTS Vocabulary Practice – Towns and Cities
Watch the video to learn about vocabulary connected to towns and cities. This could be useful for a part 1 or 2 speaking questions which asks you to “Describe your hometown” or Talk about a city you have visited”.
I will show you the vocabulary and give a brief explanation of the words. Take notes and think about how you can use these words in sentences to answer IELTS speaking questions.
Example Part 1 Questions:
Describe your hometown.
What do you like about your hometown?
What is something that you dislike about your hometown?
What is the best way to travel around your hometown?
Example Part 2 Topic Card:
Describe a city you have visited which impressed you.
You should say …
Where it is located.
Why you visited that place.
What there is to see there.
And explain why you liked that place so much.
Subscribe to The IELTS Coach:
IELTS Vocabulary Practice Videos
IELTS Vocabulary Practice – Food and Cooking:
IELTS Vocabulary Practice – Weddings:
IELTS Spelling Practice Videos
IELTS Spelling Test – Town Names:
IELTS Spelling Test – Female Names:
IELTS Spelling Test – Family Names:
IELTS Listening Tips To Improve Your Score:
FREE IELTS Listening Tips E-Book:
Subscribe To The IELTS Coach On YouTube:
About The IELTS Coach:
TheIELTSCoach.com is designed to guide students and provide support and advice for everything related to the IELTS exam. The website and the resources are here to help you learn and improve.
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Ad Copy for PPC Crash Course Video from the Trada PPC Library
- EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard 12.9.1 Pro + License Code | No Fake | 100% Working
- [Hướng dẫn] Chạy QUẢNG CÁO FACEBOOK TIN NHẮN (messenger ads) – Siêu dễ Siêu cơ bản
- Legal Hot Topics_Nov 2018-Federal Security Clearance Adjudication
- RESET EPSON L380 , L383, L385, L485 ADJUSTMENT PROGRAM FULL VERSION FREE DOWNLOAD