In this video, I cover exactly how to create a Facebook ad in 2018. With no prior experience required, you can easily get your sponsored message up and running without being a professional marketer.
An up to date video covering a lot more:
Follow us on Instagram:
Creating a Facebook AD has it’s three stages:
– The Facebook business manager set up
– Hyper-targeting your audience
– Facebook ads content
Facebook’s business manager:
Head over to business.facebook.com and register for your free business manager account. From here, you should be able to advertise with your fan pages under your brand.
This is extremely important to note as you may be an agency (like myself) managing multiple client accounts.
Targeting your audience:
Once your account is created, you’re going to create an ad with the following objectives in the business manager. These objectives are:
– video views
– lead form
And much more. These are the commonly used ones. Although this is dependent on your goal, choose one that suits your marketing objectives.
Once you choose your objective, you should now choose exactly what targeting you want. You can target users based on:
These are generally the options you’ll have when targeting. Once you have your audience targeted properly, you’ll then have the ability to display a photo or a video to your audience.
I hope this guide has helped you tremendously, here are some other videos regarding Facebook that may help you:
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Ad Copy for PPC Crash Course Video from the Trada PPC Library
- [Hướng dẫn] Chạy QUẢNG CÁO FACEBOOK TIN NHẮN (messenger ads) – Siêu dễ Siêu cơ bản
- Legal Hot Topics_Nov 2018-Federal Security Clearance Adjudication
- RESET EPSON L380 , L383, L385, L485 ADJUSTMENT PROGRAM FULL VERSION FREE DOWNLOAD
- #Traveller1 – 3e Urban life – 1.VOCABULARY – ADJECTIVES DESCRIBING PLACES – B. Use some of the adj..