English Conversation lesson – Adjectives to describe places (Learn English with subtitles)
In this spoken English lesson you will learn some useful adjectives to describe cities, towns and countries.
A place that has a long history.
Example : Athens is a ancient city, which was established thousands of years ago.
Something very pleasing on the eye.
Example : The sea show at universal studio in Singapore is very attractive.
A crowded and very busy place in town.
Mumbai is a busy, bustling city. A city that never sleeps.
Something that is modern and very up to date
Singapore is a small country with a contemporary, modern feel.
A place which is vibrant with lots of things going on.
Hong Kong is a lively city, with lots of things to do and see.
A place which is boring and not very interesting.
Widens is a boring place to live.
A place that is charming or interesting in a unique or unusual way.
Goa in India is picturesque and has a lot of beaches.
A place that is visited by a lots of tourists.
Of the three American Virgin islands, St. Thomas is the most touristic, tourists descend in bus loads.
I hope this English lesson will help you to speak in English about your favorite holiday destination confidently.
Xem thêm bài viết khác: https://tintucgame.net/giai-tri/
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Ad Copy for PPC Crash Course Video from the Trada PPC Library
- [Hướng dẫn] Chạy QUẢNG CÁO FACEBOOK TIN NHẮN (messenger ads) – Siêu dễ Siêu cơ bản
- Legal Hot Topics_Nov 2018-Federal Security Clearance Adjudication
- RESET EPSON L380 , L383, L385, L485 ADJUSTMENT PROGRAM FULL VERSION FREE DOWNLOAD
- #Traveller1 – 3e Urban life – 1.VOCABULARY – ADJECTIVES DESCRIBING PLACES – B. Use some of the adj..