Callout Extensions – Google AdWords Tutorial
Callout Extensions are a great way to add extra information to your AdWords text ads.
Make yourself stand out from your competition by highlighting things like free shipping, free returns, guarantees or price promises. The possibilities are endless.
It’s one of many extensions you can use to improve your ads and help increase your quality score.
Google says “Callout extensions let you include specific attributes about your business, products or services that will show below your ad on the Google Search Network.”
Here are 3 reasons why you should use callout extensions in your AdWords campaigns:
1 – They’re very easy to set up – you don’t need any links or extra landing pages on your site. They’re especially good for users with websites that don’t have a large number of pages.
2 – You can use them to shout about unique features of your product or service, without taking up valuable characters in your text ads. Good examples are “Free Shipping” or “5 Year Warranty”.
3 – Because you can add them at the account, campaign or ad group level they’re very versatile. You can add more detailed information that relevant to specific campaigns or ad groups making your ads even better.
You can even schedule them to appear with your ads during a particular date range or on certain days or during specific times of the day.
Join the free Facebook community Adwords for eCommerce:
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Ad Copy for PPC Crash Course Video from the Trada PPC Library
- EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard 12.9.1 Pro + License Code | No Fake | 100% Working
- [Hướng dẫn] Chạy QUẢNG CÁO FACEBOOK TIN NHẮN (messenger ads) – Siêu dễ Siêu cơ bản
- Legal Hot Topics_Nov 2018-Federal Security Clearance Adjudication
- RESET EPSON L380 , L383, L385, L485 ADJUSTMENT PROGRAM FULL VERSION FREE DOWNLOAD