In this lesson, I want to share some of my favourite English adjectives with you!
To be expressive, to show emotion and feeling and to sound more interesting when you use English, your need to start pushing your vocabulary further.
Saying something is nice or beautiful is good… But adjectives like magnificent, remarkable or inspirational are so much stronger and more meaningful!
Adjectives are a big group of words in English! They are used to describe or give more information about a noun.
Word order is important with adjectives. When used next to a noun, the adjective comes before the noun! Like this (point)
a/an + adjective + noun
An incredible story.
This structure is very common too!
Noun + (be) +adjective
Her recommendations were excellent.
So… Today, I want to share 8 of my favourite adjectives with you, to help you build your vocabulary for describing things!
Read the full transcript to this video on my blog:
Are you a WOMAN 💃🏻 learning English?
Check out The Ladies’ Project to find speaking partners and build your confidence as an English speaker!
⭐️Try Grammarly Grammar Checker – it’s FREE! grammarly.com/mmmenglish
⭐️English Listening practice – Try Audible for FREE!
Improve your English pronunciation and speaking skills by practicing with the mmmEnglish Imitation Technique!
(SERIES 1) Storytelling:
(SERIES 2) Describing people’s personality and behaviour:
Find me on Facebook:
Find me on Instagram:
Ladies Facebook Group
TweetMe on Twitter:
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Ad Copy for PPC Crash Course Video from the Trada PPC Library
- [Hướng dẫn] Chạy QUẢNG CÁO FACEBOOK TIN NHẮN (messenger ads) – Siêu dễ Siêu cơ bản
- Legal Hot Topics_Nov 2018-Federal Security Clearance Adjudication
- RESET EPSON L380 , L383, L385, L485 ADJUSTMENT PROGRAM FULL VERSION FREE DOWNLOAD
- #Traveller1 – 3e Urban life – 1.VOCABULARY – ADJECTIVES DESCRIBING PLACES – B. Use some of the adj..